The Education and Development Center at Neighborhood House strives to instill a lifelong love for learning by providing a nurturing environment where all children can succeed. Our program uses teachable moments to create meaningful learning experiences that promote all areas of development.
- 1:1 Academic & behavior specialist
- Services from 6 months to 12 years
- 180 years combined staff experience
- Kindergarten readiness
- Age appropriate play-based learning
- Full day Pre-K
- Foster positive relationships
At Neighborhood House, our educators have a combined 180 years of teaching experience. We have bilingual staff as well as a one on one academic behavior specialist. Our dedicated staff will be there to provide educational guidance to prepare your child for school.